Here are three interesting facts for you to ponder over:
- The U.S. has 251.8 million email users as of 2020.
- 61% of consumers want brands to contact them through email.
- 99% of email users check their inboxes each day. Furthermore, some users check their inbox up to 20 times a day.
Thus, if you don’t have a business email address, you’re losing out on customers and revenues. However, the process of choosing between hundreds of professional email hosting providers in the UK can get overwhelming quickly.
You’re also wondering, “How much does it cost for email hosting?” We heard you and we’re here to help.
In the next five minutes, learn all about the 5 best UK Business email hosting provider’s pricing comparisons.
Note: the information is true at the time of writing. That’s September 2022.
5 Best Email Hosting UK Provider’s Pricing Comparisons
100 GB of storage space in the Enterprise plan. 99.5% uptime. A £0.75 a month introductory price that makes it one of the cheapest email hosting providers in the UK.
Furthermore, the business email hosting provider comes with 20 mailboxes in the Enterprise plan as well. The feature makes SeekaHost one of the most affordable business email hosting providers in the UK.
- Offers anti-spam protection that makes sure your inbox remain decluttered.
- Compatible with each famous email client such as Apple Mail, MS Outlook, and Thunderbird.
- Offers a free SSL certificate to make sure your personal information is protected against hacking, phishing, and malware attacks.
The Personal plan comes with only 5 GB of mailbox storage which is insufficient for most businesses.
2. Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 comes with the trust and expertise of the tech giant Microsoft and the business email hosting provider delivers on their promise.
The business email hosting provider allows users to access Microsoft Exchange servers through multiple hosting providers. Furthermore, Microsoft Office 365 is compatible with all the MS Office apps such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint as well.
The Business Premium package comes with chat and live conferencing features. Thus, small businesses can get on with quick strategy sessions at all times.
- Offers 1 TB of storage space so you can send all the photos, videos, and animations.
- Offers a complete app suite that benefits business users as well.
- Offers a license that covers up to 5 devices for each user.
- Offers access to web versions of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
The pricing is on the expensive side, especially if you don’t want to use their additional Office features.
Furthermore, the business email hosting provider offers a dedicated IP with the Business plan. The feature allows businesses to use a unique IP. Thus, businesses receive higher email deliverability.
The auto-responder feature makes sure not one email goes unanswered. Furthermore, email aliases and mailing lists add to the benefits of the business email hosting provider.
- Offers unlimited email storage in even the lowest pricing plan.
- The customer support team solves all your queries 24X7. Thus, you won’t be stuck with an issue no matter the time or date.
- Offers free migrations for a smooth user experience.
- Emails sometimes end up in the spam folder.
- Comes with hidden fees for ‘add-ons.’
5 free email accounts. That’s what BlueHost email hosting offers with their basic plan. Furthermore, the business email hosting provider offers a free email hosting package as well.
BlueHost integrates with their own internal webmail using RoundCube, SquirrelMail, and Horde.
- Plus plans offer a free Office mailbox for a month.
- Offers unmetered bandwidth that allows users to operate without any lagging.
- Users can send up to 350,00 files on the Pro plan.
- Offers a free SSL certificate that protects sensitive data against viruses, malware, and phishing attacks.
- The pricing plan of BlueHost is on the expensive side, especially if you compare the pricing with the other business email hosting providers in this article.
- Even the highest plan has a cap of 50 MB in email attachments.
Hostinger allows users to send up to 500 emails each day. Furthermore, the business email hosting provider offers high levels of security including in-built antivirus software and an advanced spam filtration feature.
Hostinger comes with an easy and quick setup. Thus, even a beginner can handle the email hosting service without much hassle. Furthermore, the customer support team solves your queries 24X7 so you’re never stuck with an issue no matter the date or time.
- Offers 99.9% uptime. Thus, you won’t see an error message on your emails.
- Offers up to 10 email aliases for each user (a maximum of up to 50 email aliases).
- Offers an advanced anti-spam feature to keep your inboxes decluttered and free of spam.
- Compatible for multi-device use simultaneously. The feature works even if devices run on different software.
- Offers built-in antivirus software that protects your sensitive information against hacking and malware attacks.
- The Business plan offers only 10 GB of mailbox storage. The storage space is insufficient for most businesses.
- The upgraded plan too, offers only an additional 20 GB of mailbox storage space. You won’t receive any other features.
UK Business Email Hosting Provider’s Pricing Comparisons – Which One Should You Choose?
The answer depends upon your needs and preferences. However, we suggest SeekaHost.
Don’t take our word for it. Check the reasons yourself below:
- Private and ad-free email hosting service
- Cloud storage for additional security
- A PHP 7.3 ready backend and single-click app installer for WordPress
Now that you know the 6 best UK Business email hosting provider’s pricing comparisons, we hope the information will help you make the best decision for your business.