How to register a domain name
First, let’s look at why you need a domain name and then I will show you how to register a domain name fast.
There are some steps to follow when registering a domain name.
And you must keep in mind a few things before registering your domain name.
Why you need a domain name?
The domain name is the name you will give to your website URL.
If you see in this website, the domain name is fernandoraymond.com and it’s the root domain.
5 Things to consider when registering a domain name
- Keep it short and catchy if you plan to build a brand
- If it’s for your personal brand, get your name
- Get a .com domain name (you will see why later on this post)
- If you are building an affiliate website or going after some SEO keywords, try to get the keyword phrase on the domain.
- Do not get domain names ending without .com or country-level TLDs (.co.uk is a country level domain for the UK)
Those are top 5 factors to consider and now let’s listen to what Nicole Venglovicova has to say about domain names.
Now you know what things to keep in mind when registering a domain name to build a website or blog.
How to register a domain name?
Let’s look at how to register a domain name step by step. It only takes a few minutes to buy your domain name at SeekaHost.